Introducing Konica Minolta and Lexmark products to the KJL Printer Store rangeJames Taylor
We are delighted to announce two massive brands are joining our product range. For a long time, we have predominantly offered Kyocera products, however we have just listed hundreds of Konica Minolta and Lexmark multi-functional printers, copiers, single-functional printers, toners, paper cassettes and much more on KJL Printer Store.
Simply use the logos above the search bar to filter for products within your chosen brand or type the exact product model name to find what you are looking for.
We are committed to responding to product enquiries as fast as we can, alternatively, some printer accessories are available for immediate purchase.
Founded in 2003, Konica Minolta offer a wide range of award-winning products within the printing industry. The Japanese companies six values are to be innovative, passionate, accountable, open and honest, customer-centric, and inclusive and collaborative. These are all at the center of Konica’s decision-making and product innovation.
Founded in America in 1991, Lexmark are a market-leading laser printer and imaging product manufacturer. Lexmark are focused on the circular economy and provides sustainable solutions throughout the print lifecycle. From product design to efficient use to responsible reuse and recycling, the global brand is committed to a cleaner, smarter, and more sustainable future.
The right deal for you
Not sure what brand or printer is right for you? Get in touch today! We are more than happy to discuss your needs with you and come up with the perfect solution to your requirements and budget. Whether that is a cost-effective pay-monthly service plan or one-off machine purchase, we are sure we have a plan to suit your business, at a price you will love.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long-run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as, drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with an SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.