Konica Minolta bizhub C250i
We offer competitive purchase and flexible finance options, as well as great value service contracts for the Konica Minolta bizhub C250i and the rest of the Konica Minolta range
Konica Minolta have simplified, secured and enhanced what technology can do for your business. The C250i gives direct access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more. The 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
- 25 pages per minute in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format of up to 1.2 metres length
- 1-inch tablet-like colour touch panel with multi-touch support and redesigned user interface for intuitive operation and ease of use
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology with competitively low power consumption – saves both energy and money
- Highest data security featuring various security functionalities
Bespoke Printing Services to Suit Your Needs
KJL are not just printer and copier vendors, we are trusted suppliers and servicing agents of secure printing solutions throughout the UK working in a wide number of verticals from Automotive & Insurance through to Education.
We specialise in helping companies take control their printing, helping to improve efficiency and reduce the amount of printing that they do, by implementing systems such as, Papercut.
With a KJL service contract, you can be sure our dedicated team of experts will be on hand to install and maintain machines, giving you peace of mind that your printers will always be working to maximum efficiency, with minimum downtime.
We offer great value purchase and flexible leasing options to suit all budgets and offer transparent School Operating Agreements where required. Request a quote today and see just how competitive KJL can be!
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as, drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with an SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Contact us today to see how competitive our Cost Per Copy rates are and to get a bespoke quote for equipment.
Authorised Konica Minolta Vendor
Here at KJL Printer Store, we are one of only a few companies in the UK approved to sell Konica Minolta products, with key benefits including express parts ordering and exclusive offers through our partnership channel. In addition to Konica Minolta, we also sell other quality brands including Kyocera and Lexmark.