We offer competitive purchase and flexible finance options, as well as great value service contracts for the Kyocera TASKalfa 2554ci and the rest of the Kyocera range
Designed to operate in dynamic work environments and ensure consistent productivity. The TASKalfa 2554ci is one of the most reliable colour products in the field, featuring cutting edge security and intelligent features that will help your business focus on what matters. The 10.1″ touchscreen with a newly designed simple and intuitive user interface will make operating this A3 Colour MFP very easy.
- Up to 25 pages per minute
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- User friendly and tablet like 10.1 inch operation panel with intuitive user interface
- Capture images faster with the high-speed, multi-feed detection DSDP option capable of scanning up to 200 impressions per minute, or the Dual Scan option at a still impressive 160 PPM.
- Flexible paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 for up to 7,150 sheets.
- Kyocera offer class leading environmentally friendly equipment.
Bespoke Printing Services to Suit Your Needs
KJL are not just printer and copier vendors, we are trusted suppliers and servicing agents of secure printing solutions throughout the UK working in a wide number of verticals from Automotive & Insurance through to Education.
We specialise in helping companies take control their printing, helping to improve efficiency and reduce the amount of printing that they do, by implementing systems such as, Papercut.
With a KJL service contract, you can be sure our dedicated team of experts will be on hand to install and maintain machines, giving you peace of mind that your printers will always be working to maximum efficiency, with minimum downtime.
We offer great value purchase and flexible leasing options to suit all budgets and offer transparent School Operating Agreements where required. Request a quote today and see just how competitive KJL can be!
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as, drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with an SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Contact us today to see how competitive our Cost Per Copy rates are and to get a bespoke quote for equipment.
Authorised Kyocera Vendor
Here at KJL Printer Store, we are one of only a few companies in the UK approved to sell Kyocera products, with key benefits including express parts ordering and exclusive offers through our partnership channel. In addition to Kyocera, we also sell other quality brands including Konica Minolta and Lexmark.