Most Eco-Friendly Printers In 2021James Taylor
As you might have guessed from the name, Kyocera’s ECOSYS range was designed with sustainability and the environment in mind, which is proven by the fact ECOSYS stands for ECOnomy, ECOlogy, and SYStem solutions.
Kyocera ECOSYS USPs:
- Great TCO and long-life toners and drums
- Most eco-friendly design for both hardware and consumables
- Up to 30% of the total plastic parts on our printers and MFPs are made of recycled materials making the ECOSYS range the market-leading choice when it comes to environmental sustainability
- On average 99.1% of the total plastic parts used in our product range is recyclable
- 100% of the total parts used in our toners is recyclable
Although every printer on our website is eco-friendly, the Kyocera ECOSYS range has a special focus on this. Therefore, we have picked out a couple of our favourites from this range.
Kyocera ECOSYS P3150dn
A4 Mono Printer
Compact, reliable, and easy to share the ECOSYS P3150dn is the ideal high-performance A4 mono printer for the busy workgroup. Its powerful controller, 50 pages per minute print speed, and fast 5.4 second time to first print will make light work of large print volumes. Kyocera’s long-life image drum technology, a high-capacity toner, and enhanced power management mean running costs and environmental footprint are kept to the minimum.
Kyocera ECOSYS M3645dn
A4 Mono Multifunctional Printer
Kyocera ECOSYS M3645dn MFPs are made for any team that needs high levels of versatility and productivity. Featuring print speeds of 45 ppm, the additional features of double-sided scanning and copying as well as the integrated file compression function mean that these devices are ready to adapt to your changing needs. Thanks to their long-life components, these MFPs can achieve exceptionally low running costs as well as the low environmental impact you have come to expect from a genuine Kyocera MFP.