Additional UK Installation
Add an additional installation to your order (this is required for multiple sites and for installation of smaller items such as Toner Kits and hardware).
If you require a standard printer installation please just select UK Installation at the checkout.
- Printer Service Contracts
Please Note: This item is used to add an additional installation to your order (for multiple sites and for smaller items such as Toner Kits and hardware upgrades). If you require a regular printer installation please just select UK Installation at the checkout.
Printer Installations are carried out by KJL Document Solutions
KJL Document Solutions are a professional business print management company. The UK Install package includes full on-site installation and networking from fully qualified Kyocera engineers. They will also assist in meeting specific business requirements and go the extra mile to ensure your business is fully supported.
For more information please visit their website or call 01268 627102.
Any Printing Requirement
Working for You
Achieving Self Reliance
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.