Medium Business Bundle including Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci A4 Colour MFP
The KJL Printer Store Mono A4 Laser Bundle includes the perfect setup for Medium Sized Businesses.
This bundle includes Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci 35 PPM MFP, 1 x Paper Cassettes, By-Pass Tray, Duplex, Auto Document Feeder, Cabinet, 4 x Toner. Ships with Standard UK Delivery.
From £34.99 per Month (Subject to Status)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
+ + + + + + + +
The KJL Printer Store Colour A4 Multifunctional Bundle is perfect for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses.
This bundle includes:
- Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci (35 PPM MFP)
- 1 x Paper Cassettes
- By-Pass Tray
- Auto Document Feeder
- 4 x Toner
- UK Delivery
Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci
The Kyocera TASKalfa 352ci features the following:
– 35/35ppm colour duplex MFP
– Compact design with full functionality
– 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution
– One-path document processor, protecting originals
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .5p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Kyocera 352ci 30 PPM MFP
1 x Paper Cassettes
Auto Document Feeder
4 x Toner
Standard UK Delivery
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.