Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1041
The ECOSYS FS-1041 (1102M23NL1) is an A4, black & white, easy-to-use printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
This entry-professional desktop device of the ECOSYS series combines the best reliability with the productivity an office needs, for a competitive initial price.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this printer.
- Printer Service Contracts
Compact, efficient and highly economical, the FS-1041 is the ideal printer for your desktop with a Quiet Mode button that significantly reduces noise.
It is also fast – printing the first page in just 8.5 seconds after sending the job. Robust and reliable, with Kyocera’s hardwearing components, it is a hassle-free device you can depend on.
- Up to 20 pages per minute in A4
- 250-sheet universal cassette
- 1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
- Very compact size and footprint
- Low-noise printing, with Quiet Mode function
- Highly reliable thanks to long-life components
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Note: The FS-1041 is only available in EU countries
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 20 pages per minute in A4
Maximum. 10,000 pages per month
Maximum Average: 2,777 pages per month
Average: 1,500 pages per month
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
Standard 32 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
358 x 262 x 241 mm
250-sheet universal cassette; 60–220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.