Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1061dn
The ECOSYS FS-1061 (1102M33NLV) is an A4, easy-to-use, black & white printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
Our Kyocera FS-1061dn is a quality A4 Monochrome Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
- Up to 25 pages per minute in A4
- 250-sheet universal cassette and manual feed
- USB and network connectivity as standard
- Automatic duplex print capability
- Very compact size and footprint
- Low-noise printing, with Quiet Mode function
- Highly reliable thanks to long-life components
- Exceptionally low printing costs for its class
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 25 pages per minute in A4
Maximum. 15,000 pages per month
Maximum Average. 5,555 pages per month
Average. 2,000 pages per month
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
Standard 32 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
358 x 276 x 241 mm
1-sheet manual feed tray; 60–220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5,Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60–220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.