Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1320MFP
The ECOSYS FS-1320MFP (1102M53NLV) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
A 40 sheet document feeder and fax functionality make the Kyocera FS-1320MFP a robust all-rounder for smaller offices. This multifunctional prints up to 20 ppm in B/W and comes with a 2-line LCD display for easy and convenient operation. Extremely durable parts and toner yields of 1600 pages keep the costs to you and the environment to a minimum.
- Up to 20 pages per minute in A4
- Print, copy, scan, and fax functionality as standard
- 40-sheet document processor
- 2-line LCD display for clear messages and ease of use
- Very compact size and small footprint
- Highly reliable thanks to long-life components
- High toner yield
- Exceptionally low printing costs
Note: The FS-1320MFP is only available in EU countries
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 20 pages A4 per minute
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600 dpi, print)
600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
Maximum: 20,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 5,555 pages per month
Average: 1,500 pages per month
Standard 64 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
390 × 361 × 362 mm
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.