Kyocera ECOSYS M2040dn
The ECOSYS M2040dn (1102S33NL0) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
With a print speed of 40 pages per minute, short first print and first copy times and professional scanning features, including simultaneous scanning of both document sides, the M2040dn will help boost the productivity in their workgroups.
- Up to 40 pages per minute in A4
- Time to first copy and first print 6.4 sec.
- Dual scan document processor supporting A6 originals
- 1,200 dpi printing resolution
- Duplex unit for cost-saving double-sided printing
- Up to 2 optional paper feeders for up to 850 sheets
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Toner and paper capacity are equally impressive too, with up to 7,200 pages from one toner cartridge and up to 850 pages with two optional paper feeders. As is to be expected from any KYOCERA device, they are extremely reliable, meaning you can stay productive as long as you need to.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 40 pages A4 per minute
300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1,200 dpi
Maximum: 50,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,000 pages per month
Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
417 x 412 x 437 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera 1T02S50NL0 / TK-1170 Black Toner Cartridge
This Kyocera Toner Cartridge is suitable for ECOSYS M2040dn, ECOSYS M2540dn & ECOSYS M2640idw printers after every 7,200 pages.