Kyocera ECOSYS M2135dn
The ECOSYS M2135dn (1102S03NL0) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
35ppm A4 black and white multifunctional with copy, print and colour scan, duplex and network with LCD display
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The M2135dn and M2635dn are the most affordable models in our new ECOSYS series, yet are still full of features. As extremely reliable devices with 1,200 dpi b/w print quality, duplex printing, gigabit Ethernet and overall fast scanning and copying, both are perfectly suited for demanding desktop users and small workgroups.
- Up to 35 pages per minute in A4
- Time to first copy 6.9 sec.
- 1,200 dpi printing resolution
- Print, copy and colour scan functionality as standard
- Duplex unit for cost-saving double-sided printing
- Copy double-sided ID cards on a single sheet of paper with ease
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
And you shouldn’t worry about placing these in open space offices either: Operation is remarkably quiet and, with even smaller dimensions than their predecessors, they fit on virtually every desk. Finally, thanks to many flexible paper-handling options, each device can be customised to meet your demands precisely.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 35 pages A4 per minute
300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1,200 dpi
Maximum: 20,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,000 pages per month
Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
417 x 412 x 437 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.