Kyocera ECOSYS M2640idw
The ECOSYS M2640idw (1102S53NL0) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
40ppm A4 black and white multifuctional with solutions support, copy, print, colour scan, and fax, Dual scan document processor, network, Wi-Fi and Duplex with 4.3inch colour touch screen
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
A big leap forward in productivity: The ECOSYS M2640idw marks the very best of our new ECOSYS series, combining outstanding performance with a vast variety of features. It is remarkably fast in every aspect and has a very low TCO. It connects with almost all smartphones, supports Wi-Fi Direct and can be controlled intuitively from a 4.3 inch touch panel.
- Up to 40 pages per minute in A4
- Time to first copy and first print 6.4 sec.
- HyPAS solution platform (as an option) enables powerful customisations
- 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen for improved usability
- Dual scan document processor supporting A6 originals
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct supporting AirPrint, Mopria, Kyocera Mobile Print
- Print, copy, colour scan and fax functionality as standard
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
But what really sets the ECOSYS M2640idw apart is its HyPAS option. The HyPAS platform allows you to utilise business-specific applications that will further optimise your workflow. All this makes for a truly great office all-rounder that’s ready for even the toughest challenges you place in its path.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 40 pages A4 per minute
300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1,200 dpi
Maximum: 50,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,000 pages per month
Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
417 x 412 x 437 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
You may also like…
Kyocera 1T02S50NL0 / TK-1170 Black Toner Cartridge
This Kyocera Toner Cartridge is suitable for ECOSYS M2040dn, ECOSYS M2540dn & ECOSYS M2640idw printers after every 7,200 pages.