Kyocera ECOSYS M2735dw
The ECOSYS M2735dw (1102SG3NL0) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
The ECOSYS M2735dw will astound you with its various connectivity options and features – such as Wi-Fi Direct – it’s ability to print at 1,200 dpi and its full copy, colour scan and fax functionality. Then all these features fit inside a well-designed and extremely compact housing which removes the need to hide this device away in a separate printing room. And the features continue:
- Up to 35 pages per minute in A4
- Time to first copy 6.9 sec
- 4,3 inch (10,9 cm) touch screen for improved usability
- 1,200 dpi printing resolution
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct supporting AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Print, copy, colour scan and fax functionality as standard
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
The ECOSYS M2735dw is controlled via a 4.3 inch touchscreen that provides great usability, even for inexperienced users. And of course, as you’ve come to expect from any KYOCERA device, it is extremely reliable and won’t let you down when the going gets tough.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 35 pages A4 per minute
300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1,200 dpi
Maximum: 20,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,000 pages per month
Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
417 x 412 x 437 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.