Kyocera ECOSYS M3145dn
From ?20.99 per month, enquire for more information.
The ECOSYS M3145dn (1102TF3NL0) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
These MFPs are made for dynamic teams with high demands as to productivity: they feature printing speeds of 40 ppm and their 75-sheet reversing document processor scans at an impressive rate of 40 ipm. Their integrated file compression function makes it very easy for you to digitise and send large data electronically. Thanks to their long-life components, these devices can achieve the exceptionally low running costs as well as the low environmental impact you come to expect from a genuine KYOCERA MFP.
- Up to 40 pages per minute in A4
- Double-sided print, copy and colour-scan functionality
- 75-sheet reversing document processor supporting A6 originals
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint
- Up to 6 input trays for various media types
- Low power consumption (TEC) and low noise mode
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
The Kyocera ECOSYS M3145dn is a similar machine to the Kyocera ECOSYS M3645idn:
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 40 pages A4 per minute
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600, print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales (scan / copy)
Maximum. 150,000 pages per month
Maximum average. 15,000 pages per month
Average. 4,000 pages per month
Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
475 x 455 x 575 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60 – 120 g/m2; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity incl. options: 2,600 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.