Kyocera ECOSYS M3645idn
The ECOSYS M3645idn (1102V33NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
40ppm, A4, multifunctional with copy, print & colour scan & fax duplex, network ready laser printer, with HyPAS application
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
This MFP is the best choice for demanding work groups looking for a compact, flexible and easy-to-use device. Simplified login possibilities eliminate access bottlenecks while keeping the security of your documents high. The document workflow can easily be optimised thanks to the individually customisable colour touch panel and the integrated open solution platform HyPAS™. The long-life components provide exceptional reliability and low running costs and help keeping the environmental impact to an absolute minimum.
- Up to 40 pages per minute in A4
- Double-sided print, copy, fax and colour-scan functionality
- 75-sheet reversing document processor supporting A6 originals
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint
- 7-inch full-colour touch panel with home screen provides ease of use
- HyPAS™ Solution Platform enables powerful customisations
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 40 pages A4 per minute
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600, print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales (scan / copy)
Maximum. 150,000 pages per month
Maximum average. 15,000 pages per month
Average. 4,000 pages per month
Standard 1,024 MB, max. 2,048 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
475 x 455 x 575 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60 – 120 g/m2; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity incl. options: 2,600 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
You may also like…
Kyocera 1702P60UN1 / Card Reader Holder 10
Integrated Card Reader Holder – ECOSYS M3040idn, ECOSYS M3540idn, ECOSYS M3550idn, ECOSYS M3560idn, ECOSYS M6030cdn, ECOSYS M6530cdn, ECOSYS M6035cidn, ECOSYS M6535cidn, TASKalfa 350ci