Kyocera ECOSYS M4132idn
The ECOSYS M4132idn (1102P13NL0) is an A3, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
With Kyocera’s unique ECOSYS technology, this new, multifunctional device has been designed for an increased operating life and advanced reliability whilst reducing environmental impact and cutting printing costs. It is a reliable partner for workgroups that require a high level of functionality, easily accessible by touch panel, and represents the smart choice for eco-friendly, cost-conscious offices.
- Up to 32/17 pages A4/A3 per minute
- Highly productive, professional print, copy, colour scan and fax (optional) functionality
- Minimum installation and operation requirements
- Easy to use full colour touch panel with wizard-style navigation
- Low power consumption saves energy
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
- HyPAS™ solution platform enables powerful customisations
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 32 pages per minute in A3
1200 x 1200 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
Standard 1GB, Max. 3GB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
590 x 590 x 688 mm (with standard Document Processor)
100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–256 g/m2 (52–163 g/m2 for larger than A4/Letter size), A3, A4,A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (98 x 148 to 297 x 432 mm)
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–163 g/m2, A3, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Folio, max. input capacity with options: 1,600 sheets.
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.