Kyocera ECOSYS M5521cdn
The ECOSYS M5521cdn (1102RA3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
21ppm A4 colour multifuctional with copy, print, colour scan and fax, ECOSYS 1200 x 1200dpi, network and duplex
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this printer.
- Printer Service Contracts
- Up to 21 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- 1,200 dpi printing quality
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Print, copy, scan and fax functionality as standard
- Direct printing from and scanning to USB flash memory
- Compact design with low-noise printing
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Our Kyocera ECOSYS M5521cdn is a quality A4 Colour Multifunctional Product delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 21 pages A4 per minute in colour and black and white
1,200 x 1,200 dpi print at reduced speed
MultiBit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi, 256 greyscales per colour (scan/copy)
Maximum: 30,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 1,667 pages per month
Average: 600 pages per month
Standard 512 MB, max. 1,536 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
417 x 429 x 495 mm
50-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60–220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60–163 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 550 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.