Kyocera ECOSYS M6635cidn
The ECOSYS M6635cidn (1102V13NL1) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
Up to 35 pages A4 per minute in colour and b/w, 1200 x 1200 dpi (print, at reduced speed) 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy), 480 x 577 x 619.5 mm
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
This A4 colour device is designed specifically for medium, large-sized work groups, offering both reliability and fastest 35ppm output. Includes fax.
- Up to 35 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
- Compact design with full functionality
- Double-sided print, copy, scan and fax (M66535cidn only) functionality as standard
- 7-inch full-colour touch panel with home screen provides ease of use
- Low power consumption saves energy
- HyPAS™ solution platform enables powerful customisations
- Quick smooth scanning with the Single Pass Duplex scanning feeder
- Searchable PDF and Scan to MS Office with optional Scan Extension Kit
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long-run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as, drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with an SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.