Kyocera ECOSYS M6635cidn
The ECOSYS M6635cidn (1102V13NL1) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
This A4 colour device is designed specifically for medium, large-sized work groups, offering both reliability and fastest 35ppm output. Includes fax.
- Up to 35 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
- Compact design with full functionality
- Double-sided print, copy, scan and fax (M66535cidn only) functionality as standard
- 7-inch full-colour touch panel with home screen provides ease of use
- Low power consumption saves energy
- HyPAS™ solution platform enables powerful customisations
- Quick smooth scanning with the Single Pass Duplex scanning feeder
- Searchable PDF and Scan to MS Office with optional Scan Extension Kit
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.