Kyocera ECOSYS M8124cidn
The ECOSYS M8124cidn (1102P43NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
24ppm, A3, multifunctional with duplex, print & scan system HyPAS enabled
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
This compact, A4/A3 format colour multifunctional, specifically designed to meet the requirements of small offices and workgroups, will satisfy even the most demanding environment. Engineered with Kyocera’s renowned longlife components, this ECOSYS device ensures unprecedented reliability and exceptionally low printing costs with significantly less environmental impact.
- Up to 24/12 pages A4/A3 per minute
- Highly productive, professional print, copy, colour scan and fax (optional) functionality
- Minimum installation and operation requirements
- Easy to use full colour touch panel with wizard-style navigation
- Low power consumption saves energy
- Long-life components provide unprecedented efficiency and reliability
- HyPAS™ solution platform enables powerful customisations
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 24 pages per minute in A3
1200 x 1200 dpi (print), 600 x 600 dpi (scan/copy)
Standard 1.5 GB, max. 3GB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
590 x 590 x 753 mm (with standard Document Processor)
100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 45–256 g/m2 (52–163 g/m2 for larger than A4/Letter size), A3, A4,A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Folio, Custom (98 x 148 to 297 x 432 mm) 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–163 g/m2, A3, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Folio, max. input capacity with options: 1,600 sheets.
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
You may also like…
Kyocera 870LD00078 / CB470 Wooden Cabinet
The Kyocera 870LD00078 / CB470 Wooden Cabinet is suitable for several Kyocera ECOSYS printers. UK next-day delivery available*.
Kyocera 1203NP3NL0 / PF-470 Paper Feeder
This Kyocera Paper Drawer and Cabinet is suitable for a range of ECOSYS printers, please see below.