Kyocera ECOSYS P2040dw
The ECOSYS P2040dw (1102RY3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, black & white printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
- Up to 40 A4 pages per minute
- Standard duplex functionality for double-sided printing
- High printing resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- Max. paper capacity of up to 850 sheets
- USB and network connectivity as standard
- Compact design, robust and quiet
- Highly reliable thanks to long-life components
- Exceptionally low printing costs
Our Kyocera ECOSYS P2040dw is a quality A4 Black and White Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 40 pages A4 per minute
Maximum: 50,000 pages per month
Maximum Average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,000 pages per month
300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1200 dpi
Standard 256 MB, max. 256 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
375 x 393 x 272 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.