Kyocera ECOSYS P2235dn
The ECOSYS P2235dn (1102RV3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, black & white printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
35ppm A4 black and white printer, 256MB, ECOSYS 1200dpi, network and duplex as standard
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Up to 35 A4 pages per minute
- Standard duplex functionality for double-sided printing
- High printing resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- USB and network connectivity as standard
- Compact design, robust and quiet
- Highly reliable thanks to long-life components
- Exceptionally low printing costs
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 35 pages A4 per minute
Maximum: 20,000 pages per month
Maximum Average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,000 pages per month
300 dpi, 600 dpi, 1200 dpi
Standard 256 MB, max. 256 MB
Dimensions (W x D x H):
375 x 393 x 272 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom.
250-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom.
Max. input capacity with options: 850 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.