Kyocera ECOSYS P3145dn
The ECOSYS P3145dn (1102TT3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, black & white, affordable printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
Where performance meets affordability, the ECOSYS P3145dn is a very capable yet compact printer designed for smaller teams and workgroups. With a print speed of up to 45ppm, only 5.9 seconds to print the first page and comprehensive mobile print support, this printer will make printing easy and flexible for the whole team. In addition, the running costs and environmental impact of the device are kept exceptionally low thanks to its long-life components.
- Up to 45 pages per minute A4 and A5
- Time to first print: only 5.9 seconds
- Standard Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi option with Wi-Fi Direct available
- Powerful 1.2 GHz CPU and 512 MB controller
- Double-sided and N-up printing for less paper consumption
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray, 500-sheet universal cassette
- Alphanumeric keypad for easy password entering (Private Print)
- Optional paper feeders increase capacity and flexibility
- Environmentally friendly: long-life components, low energy consumption
- Exceptionally-low printing costs in its class
The Kyocera ECOSYS P3145dn is a similar machine to the Kyocera ECOSYS P3150dn:
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 45 pages per minute in A4 and A5
Maximum: 150,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 20,000 pages per month
Average: 4,000 pages per month
512 MB RAM, max. 2,560 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
380 x 410 x 285 mm
396 x 421 x 307 mm incl. curves
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom.
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60 – 120 g/m2; A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom.
Max. input capacity incl. options: 2,600 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.