Kyocera ECOSYS P3155dn
The ECOSYS P3155dn (1102TR3NL0) is an A4, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
- Up to 55 pages per minute A4 and A5
- Time to first print: only 4.5 seconds
- Standard Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi option with Wi-Fi Direct available
- Double-sided and N-up printing for less paper consumption
- Up to 6 paper trays for superior flexibility and high capacity
- Optimal document distribution and workflow with optional Print&FollowTM*
- Advanced document handling with optional SD cards
- Environmentally friendly: long-life components, low energy consumption
- Exceptionally-low printing costs in its class
Our Kyocera ECOSYS P3155dn is a quality A4 Monochrome Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
The Kyocera ECOSYS P3155dn is a similar machine to the Kyocera ECOSYS P3150dn:
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 55 pages per minute in A4 and A5
Maximum: 250,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 27,500 pages per month
Average: 1,200 pages per month
512 MB RAM, max. 2,560 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
380 x 410 x 320 mm
396 x 421 x 342 mm incl. curves
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60–220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60 – 120 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity incl. options: 2,600 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.