Kyocera ECOSYS P3260dn
The ECOSYS P3260dn (1102WD3NL0) is an A4, easy-to-use, black & white printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
62ppm A4 black and white Printer, 512MB as standard. Max 2560MB ECOSYS 1200dpi, network and Duplex as standard. Paper standard 600, max 2600 sheets.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Up to 62 pages per minute A4 and A5
- Time to first print: only 4.9 seconds
- Standard Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi option with Wi-Fi Direct available
- Double-sided and N-up printing for less paper consumption
- Up to 6 paper trays for superior flexibility and high capacity
- Optimal document distribution and workflow with optional Print&FollowTM
- Data Security Kit provides high level security for optional HD-6/HD-7
- Environmentally friendly: long-life components, low energy consumption
- Exceptionally-low printing costs in its class
Our Kyocera ECOSYS P3260dn is a quality A4 Monochrome Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 62 pages per minute in A4 and A5
Maximum: 275,000 pages per month
Maximum average: 27,500 pages per month
Average: 20,000 pages per month
512 MB RAM, max. 2,560 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
380 x 410 x 320 mm
396 x 421 x 342 mm incl. curves
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60–220 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60 – 120 g/m2; A4, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. input capacity incl. options: 2,600 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.