Kyocera ECOSYS P4060dn
The ECOSYS P4060dn (1102RS3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, black & white, printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
A productive solution for workgroups that require a wide variety of output sizes from A6 up to A3. This fast and compact printer offers an expandable paper capacity of up to 6 paper trays for flexible paper handling. Plus it boasts comprehensive security features and ECOSYS long-life technology that gives you more efficiency and less waste.
- Up to 60/30 pages per minute in A4/A3
- Efficient and reliable long-life components
- Double-sided- and N-up-printing reduces paper consumption
- user-friendly 22.8 cm (9 inch) full-colour and intuitive touch panel makes all the device’s features easily accessible.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 40/22 pages per minute in A4/A3 Quiet mode up to 18/9 pages per minute A4/A3
Maximum: 150,000 pages per month (peak value)
Average: 5,000 pages per month
Max average: 20,000 pages per month
256 MB RAM, max. 1,280 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
469 x 410 x 320 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60–220 g/m²; A3, B4, A4R, A4, A5, A6R, B5, Letter, LetterR, Legal, Ledger, Custom
500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60–120 g/m²; A3, B4, A4R, A4, A5, A6R, B5, Letter, LetterR, Legal, Ledger, Custom
Max. input capacity incl. options: 2,600 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.