Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn
The ECOSYS P6230cdn (1102TV3NL1) is an A4, easy-to-use, colour, printer, perfect for offices and workplaces.
- Printer Service Contracts
This versatile colour printing solution contains our renowned long-life components, which help to reduce waste and ensure exceptional levels of reliability. With up to five paper sources, the printer allows for different media sizes and weights, up to 220g/m². And as well as its great performance, it’s extremely energy-efficient – a bonus for both the environment and your budget.
- Up to 30 pages per minute in A4 in colour and b/w
- Up to 9,600 dpi printing quality with multibit technology
- Time to first page: 7 / 8 seconds in b/w and colour
- High performance print controller with 1 GHz CPU
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and 500-sheet universal cassette
- Up to 5 paper trays for flexible media support and high capacity
- Mobile printing support including AirPrint, Mopria, KYOCERA Mobile Print
- Exceptionally low printing costs in its class
Our Kyocera ECOSYS P6230cdn is a quality A4 Colour Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Up to 30 pages per minute in A4 in colour and black and white
600 x 600 dpi
Multibit technology for print quality of up to 9,600 x 600 dpi
Maximum: 100,000 pages per month (peak value)
Maximum average: 3,333 pages per month
Average: 2,500 pages per month
Standard: 512 MB RAM, max. 2,048 MB RAM
Dimensions (W x D x H):
390 x 532 x 469.5 mm
100-sheet multi-purpose tray; 60 – 220 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
500-sheet universal cassette; 60 – 163 g/m²; A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Letter, Legal, Custom
Max. paper capacity incl. options: 2,100 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
Who are KJL?
You may also like…
Kyocera 1203PK0KL1 / PF-5100 Paper Feeder
This Kyocera Paper Tray is suitable for a range of TASKalfa & ECOSYS printers, please see below.