Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn
The ECOSYS P8060cdn (1102RR3NL0) is an A3, easy-to-use, colour, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices and workplaces. Next day delivery available*
60ppm black and white, 55ppm colour duplex A3 printer, SRA3 capable 1200 X 1200 dpi
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Up to 60/55 pages per minute A4 in black and white and colour
- Outstanding image quality due to advanced colour technology
- Standard print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit depth (equivalent of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi)
- Advanced paper handling from A6 up to SRA3 and beyond for up to 7,150 sheets
- 4 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD memory and storage
- Long-life components providing exceptional efficiency and reliability, and less waste
- HyPAS capable to run KYOCERA business applications for printing
Our Kyocera ECOSYS P8060cdn is a quality A3 Colour Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability.
Up to 60/30 pages per minute in A4/A3 in black and white
1,200 x 1,200 dpi
2 bit depth for print quality of 4,800 dpi equivalent x 1,200 dpi
Maximum: 200,00 pages per month
Maximum average: 30,000 pages per month
Average: 15,000 pages per month
4 GB RAM, 8 GB SSD + 320 GB HDD
Dimensions (W x D x H):
602 x 665 x 790 mm
Input capacity: 150-sheet multipurpose tray, 52 – 300 g/m2 (Banner 135 – 165 g/m2 ), A6R – SRA3 (320 x 450 mm), Tab paper (136 – 256 g/m2 ), Banner max. 320 x 1,220 mm; 2x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 52 – 300 g/m2, upper cassette A6R up to A4R, lower cassette A6R up toSRA3
Max. input capacity with options: 7,150 sheets A4
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.