Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product.
40ppm A4 or 23ppm A3, 64MB, ECOSYS 600dpi, 10/100BaseT network duplexing twin-cassette laser printer.
- DOWNLOAD PDF / CONFIGURE YOUR PRINTER
- Printer Service Contracts
With a print speed of 40ppm in A4, the Kyocera FS-9130DN is ready to carry you through the heaviest of loads without slowing down. Fast, efficient and reliable, this printer also has a highly functional modular design. The paper and finishing options make it easy to fit the printer to your department’s precise needs.
- 40ppm A4 and 23ppm A3 departmental printer
- 64MB memory standard, upgradeable to 576MB
- Duplex and network connectivity as standard
- 100 department codes to track and control printer use
- PDF direct printing from USB Flash Memory devices
- High volume paper options and versatile finishing features
- Long-life components and easy maintenance
- 2 years On-Site warranty as standard
Our KYOCERA FS-9130dn is a quality A4 & A3 Departmental Printer delivering impressive speed, versatility and high-quality printing all in one device.
Max. 40/23 pages per minute A4/A3 simplex, max. 33/16 pages (16/8 sheets) per minute A4/A3 duplex
Max. 200,000 pages per month, max. average 20,000 pages pages per month
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
DDR SDRAM DIMM slot (64, 128, 256 or 512MB)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
599 x 646 x 615 mm
2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105g/m2, A3, A4, A4R, A5R, B4, B5, B5R, Letter, Letter-R, Legal, Ledger, Folio, STMT 200-sheet multi-purpose cassette, 45-200g/m2, A3-A6R, Custom
Max. input capacity with optional paper feeder PF-750: 4,200 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
The Kyocera FS-9130DN is a Black & White Laser Printer, printing at 40ppm in A4 and 23ppm in A3.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.