Unfortunately, we no longer stock this product.
The Kyocera FS-9530DN A3 Black & White Laser Printer has a print speed of 51 ppm in A4, and 26 ppm in A3. Next-day delivery available*.
- DOWNLOAD PDF / CONFIGURE YOUR PRINTER
- Printer Service Contracts
Wonderfully fast and reliable, the FS-9530DN printer also comes with a highly functional modular design that large departments need to get the entire job done. And with a print speed of 51 pages per minute in A4, the Kyocera FS-9530DN can handle large print volumes quickly and professionally.
- 51ppm A4 and 26ppm A3 departmental printer
- 128MB memory standard, upgradeable to 640MB
- Duplex and network connectivity as standard
- 100 department codes to track and control printer use
- High volume paper options and versatile finishing features
- Long-life components and easy maintenance
- 2 years On-Site warranty as standard
Max. 51/26 pages per minute A4/A3 simplex, max. 37/17 pages (18/8 sheets) per minute A4/A3 duplex
Max. 300,000 pages per month
ax. average 55,000 pages per month Power source: AC 220 ~ 240 V, 50/60 Hz
1,200 dpi quality (1,800 x 600)
Standard 128MB + ECOmemory, max. 640MB (1 DIMM slot)
Dimensions (W x D x H):
599 x 646 x 615 mm
2 x 500-sheet universal paper cassette, 60-105g/m2, A3, A4, A4R, A5R, B4, B5, B5R, Letter, Letter-R, Legal, Ledger, Folio, STMT 200-sheet multi-purpose cassette, 45-200g/m2, A3-A6R, Custom
Max. input capacity with optional paper feeder PF-750: 4,200 sheets
Duplex functionality as standard
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.
You may also like…
Kyocera PF750 Paper Tray
3,000 Sheet Paper Drawer