Konica Minolta AAJW251 / TNP81Y Yellow Toner Cartridge
This Konica Minolta Toner Cartridge is suitable for C3300i & C4000i printers after every 9,000 pages. Next day delivery available in UK*.
- Printer Service Contracts
What is the AAJW251 Cartridge?
The Konica Minolta AAJW251 / TNP81Y Yellow Toner Cartridge ensures great print quality. Laser printers and photocopiers require toner to form the printed content on a page. The charged printing drum within the device collects and transfers the toner onto paper.
When would I need to install this toner to my Kyocera printer?
This toner cartridge prints approximately 9,000 pages before needing to be replaced.
Will this kit work for my printer?
This Yellow Toner Kit is suitable for the following?Konica Minolta?printers:
Want to know more about toner cartridges?
Take a look at our Guide to Toner Cartridges for Printers and Photocopiers.
*Next day delivery subject to stock and availability. Please note, the image shown may be a standard product image and not the exact item listed.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.