Konica Minolta AccurioPrint C750i
The AccurioPrint C750i (9967009818) is an A4/A3, colour & black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
AccurioPrint C750i Flux also available.
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £219.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Includes doc feeder and paperdeck. While stocks last.
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
In today’s fast-paced enterprises, simple operability and high-quality performance are preconditions to achieving maximum efficiency and completing all office work quickly and without fuss. At the same time, the full integration with cloud services should provide the right processes at the right time to build more convenient workflows. The AccurioPrint C750i offers all this and more. On top, it is equipped with the latest security technology to ensure a reliably safe user environment.
- 70/75 ppm in colour and black & white.
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner printing up to 1.2 m
- Automatic media type detection for improved User Experience
- 10.1-inch colour tablet-like touch panel with easy customisable modern UI
- Highest data security thanks to various security functionalities include Bitdefender anti-virus engine to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System speed A4 Up to 75/70 ppm (mono/colour)
System speed A3 Up to 37/35 ppm (mono/colour)
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 75/70 ppm (mono/colour)
1st page out time A4 2.8/3.8 sec. (mono/colour)
Warm-up time Approx. 17/18 sec. (mono/colour)¹
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Panel size/resolution 10.1" / 1024 x 600
System memory 8,192 MB (standard/max)
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi
Embedded media sensor can detect paper weight and type to ensure right settings are applied
The 10.1-inch colour touch screen provides an easy operation, juste like your smartphone or tablets. All main settings available at a glance to make the copying easier.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender® anti-virus engine to protect your organization from malware infection.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta's integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
Versatile finishing options include online- and offline-stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.