Konica Minolta AccurioPrint C759
The AccurioPrint C759 (9967007221) is an A4/A3, colour & black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Konica Minolta AccurioPrint C759 Flux also available.
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The top-of-the class scanning and output speed of this colour Multi-Function Printer (MFP) combines good print production capabilities with high durability. Its high input and output productivity meets sophisticated needs of large offices and Corporate Reprographic Departments.
- Up to 65ppm A4 in colour
- Up to 32ppm A3 in colour
- Enhanced overall scanning performance for scanning and copying
- For more jobs in the print room
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System memory 4 GB (standard)
System hard disk 250 GB (standard)
Copying process Electrostatic laser copy, tandem, intermediate
Toner system Simitri ®HD Polymerized Toner
Copy/print speed A4 [C759] Colour: Up to 65 ppm, B/W: Up to 75 ppm
1st copy out time [C759] Colour: 4.9 sec. or less, B/W: 3.6 sec. or less
Warm-up time Colour: 35 sec. or less, B/W: 22 sec. or less
Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
HIGH END PRINT CONTROL
– Internal EFI controller
– Command workstation
– Optional Fiery productivity package
– For intuitive operations
– To save time and money
– Low power consumption
– Contains recycled plastic and bioplastic
– For reduced environmental impact
– Improved efficiency based on green values
MOBILE & CLOUD-BASED SOLUTIONS SUPPORTED
Greater affinity with mobile devices and various cloud-based services enables realisation of a seamless workflow structure. Because the solution software and the operation methods are common among all AccurioPrint series, the operator can perform smooth operation without hesitation, achieving a high efficiency in job handling.
EASE OF USE
– Innovative 10.1-inch capacitive colour touch screen panel
– Pop-up windows open for all function settings
– Seamless integration into document workflows
– For maximum ease of operation
– Frees operators for more important jobs
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.