Konica Minolta bizhub 227 Bundle with Doc Feeder and Cabinet
Versatile, reliable and high-quality performance
The Konica Minolta bizhub 227 Bundle with Doc Feeder and Cabinet is perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*.
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
- Printer Service Contracts
Konica Minolta bizhub 227 Bundle with Doc Feeder and Cabinet.
- Speed A4/A3: 22/14 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A5-A3
- Cost effective A3 black & white multifunctional printer
- State-of-the-art mobile print technology
- Perfect for the small office
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Copying process Electrostatic laser copy; indirect
Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 22 cpm
Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm) Up to 14 cpm
Autoduplex speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 22 cpm
1st Copy/print time mono (sec) 5.3 sec.
Warm-up time (sec) Approx. 20 sec. Warm-up time may vary depending on the operating environment and usage
Copy resolution (dpi) 600 x 600 dpi
Print resolution (dpi) 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Carbon Copy print
Single page printing from multiple trays
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
Smart job queue
Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
Toner save mode
Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Custom function bar
Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen
Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.