Konica Minolta bizhub 308e
The bizhub 308e (AA6W021) is an A4/A3: 30/15 ppm, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4/A3: 30/15 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 9-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area provides more convenience and flexibility for today’s work style
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology that ensures competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security with various security functionalities that reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 9” / 800 x 480
System memory (standard/max) 2,048 MB / 4,096 MB
System hard drive 250 GB (standard)
Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-T/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6); NetBEUI; SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 100 originals; A6-A3; 50-163 g/m²
RADF or Dualscan ADF available
Printable paper size A6-SRA3; customised paper sizes;
banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
Printable paper weight 52-300 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 1,150 sheets/6,650 sheets
Print resolution 1,800 x 600 dpi; 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
Custom function bar
Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen
Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
Conforms to international environmental standards
Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Carbon Copy print
Single page printing from multiple trays
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Print driver customisation
Smart job queue
Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
Toner save mode
Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
Mixed original scanning
Automatic scanning of originals with different formats
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner
Konica Minolta Security consultancy and MFP setup
Encryption of data stored on hard disk and password protection for hard disk access
Hard disc mirroring
Real-time synchronisation with back-up HDD to prevent the risk of data loss
Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.