Konica Minolta bizhub 3622
The bizhub 3622 (AAFN021) is an A4, black & white, 36ppm multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4: 36 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4 and custom sizes
- Better efficieny for everyday tasks thanks to high job processing performance
- More enjoyable to work with thanks to intuitive device operation
- Reduced costs with duplex print and lower energy consumption
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 2.4” / 320 x 240
System memory (standard/max) 1 GB (standard)
Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); UDP; AppleTalk; SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP/S
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 50 originals; A6-A4; 52-120 g/m²
Printable paper size A6-A4, customised paper sizes
Printable paper weight 60-216 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max) Standard: 350 sheets; Max.: 900 sheets
Paper tray input (standard) 250 sheets, A6-A4, 60-120 g/m²
Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
High print resolution
for best output quality
Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
Support of various scan formats
Including TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, etc.
Sends converted files to an FTP server
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
For clever digitisation of documents
Duplex, 2in1 and 4in1 copying can be selected
Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
Improves the document quality by editing the density, brightness, etc.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.