Konica Minolta bizhub 4000i
Simple, reliable and high-quality performance
The bizhub 4000i (ACET021) is an A4, black & white, 40ppm single function printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Bizhub 4000i – KM’s newest printer generation – provides simple operability and high-quality performance. With its silent and reliable operation paired with solid design and a small footprint, it fits on every desk.
• 40 ppm in black & white
• Paper formats: A6-A4
• Easy operation and maintenance
• Compact and solid design
• Print documents directly from mobile devices
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System speed A4 Up to 40 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 20 ppm
1st page out time A4 7.2 sec.
Warm-up time Approx. 25 sec.¹
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Polymerized Toner
Panel size/resolution 1 line LCD
System memory 256 MB (standard/max)
Print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption
Manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours
High print resolution
For best output quality
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
Password entering is required at the printer before prints are released
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.