Konica Minolta bizhub 4020i
The bizhub 4020i (ACER021) is an 40 ppm in black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
With print, copy and colour scanning capabilities as well as the standard integrated duplex unit and automatic document feeder, the bizhub 4020i is the ideal multifunctional A4 system for SMB workplace use.
- 40 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compact and solid design
- Print documents directly from mobile devices
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 3.7”
System memory (standard/max) 256 MB (standard/max)
Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP; HTTP(S)
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 50 originals; A6-A4; 64-90 g/m²; ADF
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 300 sheets / 1,340 sheets (standard/max)
Paper tray input (standard) 1x 250 sheets; A6-A4; 60-120 g/m²
Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
High print resolution
For best output quality
Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Improves the document quality by editing the density, brightness, etc.
2in1 and 4in1 copying can be selected
Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption
Manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.