Konica Minolta bizhub 4052
Simple, reliable and high-quality performance
The bizhub 4052 (AA1R021) is an A4, black & white, 40ppm multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
From £19.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4: 40 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4 and custom sizes
- Familiar and intuitive operation using a 7-inch colour touch operation panel similar to that found on Konica Minolta A3 devices
- Dual-scan document feeder scans recto and verso of double-sided originals in one run
- Highest data security thanks to various security functions that reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 7” / 800 x 480
System memory (standard/max) 2 GB/4 GB
System hard drive 250 GB (standard)
Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP; HTTPS
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 50 originals; A6 - A4; 52 - 120 g/m²; automatic dualscan document feeder
Printable paper size A6 - A4; customised paper sizes
Printable paper weight 60 - 216 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 650 sheets/2,300 sheets
Paper tray input (standard) 550 sheets; A6 - A4, 60 - 120 g/m²
Print resolution 600 x 600 dpi; 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Registration of complete copy job settings for recurring jobs
High-performance document feeder
Fast scanning of originals with duplex document feeder
Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
Full duplex functionality
Conforms to international environmental standards
Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Power saver mode
Mode for reduced energy consumption
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Emperon™ print controller
Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
High print resolution
For best output quality
MFP and network based address books can be used and searched
Support of various scan formats
Including TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, etc.
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.