Konica Minolta bizhub 4402P
The bizhub 4402P (AAFJ021) is an A4, black & white, 44ppm multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4: 44 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4 and custom sizes
- Flexible and productive device with high print speed and versatile paper management
- More enjoyable to work with thanks to intuitive device operation via 2.4-inch colour LCD display
- Eco-friendly device with economic functionality
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 2 line LCD / 128 x 32
System memory (standard/max) 512 MB (standard)
Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); AppleTalk; Bonjour; SMB; LPD; IPP;
Printable paper size A6-A4, customised paper sizes
Printable paper weight 60 - 216 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max) Standard: 350 sheets; Max.: 2000 sheets
Print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption
Manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours
Conforms to international environmental standards
Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
High print resolution
for best output quality
Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
Password entering is required at the printer before prints are released
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.