Konica Minolta bizhub 4422
Simple, reliable and high-quality performance
The bizhub 4422 (AAFM021) is an A4, black & white, 44ppm multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4: 44 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4 and custom sizes
- More enjoyable to work with thanks to intuitive device operation with 4.3-inch colour touch screen
- High flexibility for everyday tasks thanks to various paper input possibilities and a range of print, scan, copy and fax features
- Reduced costs thanks to lower paper and energy consumption
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 4.3” / 480 x 272
System memory (standard/max) 1 GB (standard)
System hard drive 500 GB (optional)
Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-TX/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (optional)
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); UDP; Appletalk; Bonjour; SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP/S
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 50 originals; A6-A4; 52-120 g/m²; RADF
Printable paper size A6-A4, customised paper sizes
Printable paper weight 60 - 216 g/m²
Paper input capacity (standard/max) Standard: 350 sheets
Max.: 2,000 sheets
Paper tray input (standard) 250 sheets, A6-A4, 60-120 g/m²
Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Duplex, 2in1 and 4in1 copying can be selected
Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption
Full duplex functionality
Manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours
Conforms to international environmental standards
Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
High print resolution
For best output quality
Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
MFP and network based address books can be used and searched
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Sends converted files to an FTP server
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
Direct scan to connected USB stick
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.