Konica Minolta bizhub 4750i
Simple, Connected and Safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The bizhub 4750i (ACT8021) is an A4, black & white, 47ppm multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £24.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with the 10.1 inch tablet-like panel, the best User Experience of the market, the number one Security features with the embedded Bitdefender anti-virus scan engine, Remote Services, Konica Minolta IT Services and much more..
- 47 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4
- 10.1-inch colour tablet-like touch panel with multi-touch support and newly redisgned User Interface for an intuitive and easy to use operation
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology ensuring competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security featuring various security functionalities reduces the risk of data loss and keeps confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System speed A4 Up to 47 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 47 ppm
1st page out time A4 4.3 sec.
Warm-up time Approx. 13 sec.¹
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Panel size/resolution 10.1” / 1024 x 600
System memory 5,120 MB (standard/max)
System hard drive 256 GB SSD (standard) / 1 TB SSD (optional)
Print resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi
Konica Minolta IT Services
Direct access from the MFP user interface home screen to the Konica Minolta MarketPlace to enjoy Cloud services, connectors, and much more.
The 10.1 inch screen offers vibration feedback and a 90° tilt angle. Users can flick, scroll and enlarge just like a smartphone or tablet.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender anti-virus engine, protects your organisation against malware infection.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta's integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.