Konica Minolta bizhub 5000i
Simple, reliable and high-quality performance
The bizhub 5000i (ACF1021) is an A4, black & white, 50ppm single function printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £12.83 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
The bizhub 5000i is the perfect working tool to have your documents ready at any time for any purpose. With its compact design and small footprint as well as high print speed and productivity, the bizhub 5000i impresses on every desk.
- 50 ppm in black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Compact and solid design
- Print documents directly from mobile devices
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 1.8”
System memory (standard/max) 512 MB (standard/max)
Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4 / IPv6); LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP; HTTP(S)
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 570 sheets /1,610 sheets (standard/max)
Paper tray input (standard) 1x 520 sheets; A6-A4; 60-120 g/m²
Paper tray input (optional) 1x 250 sheets; A5-A4; 60-120 g/m² (up to 3x)
1x 520 sheets; A5-A4; 60-120 g/m² (up to 2x)
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Polymerized Toner
Print resolution 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Print Speed A4 (mono/colour) Up to 50 ppm
Optimises the printer settings for lower energy, paper and toner consumption
Manual or scheduled hibernate settings ensure low energy consumption with less than 1 watt during off hours
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
High print resolution
For best output quality
Prevents noise disturbance due to reduced noise while printing
User access by password, user name + password, ID card or finger vein scanner
Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
Password entering is required at the printer before prints are released
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.