Konica Minolta bizhub 650i
Simple, Connected and Safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The bizhub 650i (AC74021) is an A4/A3: 65/32 ppm, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £134.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Includes dual scanner and paperdeck
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with the 10.1 inch tablet-like panel, the best User Experience of the market and the Security features
- Black & white speed A4/A3: 65/32 ppm
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 10.1″ -inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area provides more convenience and flexibility for today’s work style
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology that ensures competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security with various security functionalities including state of the art anti virus technology that reduces the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System speed A4 Up to 65 ppm
System speed A3 Up to 32 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 65 ppm
1st page out time A4 2.8 sec.
Warm-up time Approx. 15 sec.¹
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Panel size/resolution 10.1” / 1024 x 600
System memory 8,192 MB (standard/max)
System hard drive 256 GB SSD (standard) / 1 TB SSD (optional)
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
New User Interface
Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
Carbon Copy print
Single page printing from multiple trays
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Print driver customisation
Smart job queue
Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
Toner save mode
Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
Mixed original scanning
Automatic scanning of originals with different formats
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.