Konica Minolta bizhub 758
The bizhub 758 (A795021) is an A4/A3: 75/37ppm, black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces.
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this printer.
- Printer Service Contracts
- Black & white speed A4/A3: 75/37 ppm
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- Top performance with the newly designed duplex 240-opm high-speed and 300-sheet high-capacity dual scan document feeder
- 9-inch colour touch panel, perfect for today’s work style: dedicated mobile touch area and multi-touch support for extra convenience and flexibility
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology for competitively low energy consumption – saving both energy and money
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour. *Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
Copying process Electrostatic laser copy; tandem; indirect
Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 75 ppm
Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm) Up to 37 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 75 ppm
1st Copy/print time mono (sec) 3.6 sec.
Warm-up time (sec) Approx. 22 sec; Warm-up time may vary depending on the operating environment and usage
Copy resolution (dpi) 600 x 600 dpi
Print resolution (dpi) 1,800 x 600 dpi; 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Auto colour/black and white recognition; auto paper size selection; auto zoom to paper size
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Registration of complete copy job settings for recurring jobs
Custom function bar
Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen
Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
IH fusing system with high efficiency and accuracy
Conforms to international environmental standards
Like Energy Star or Blue Angel Mark
Simitri HD toner
Print of 1.2 m long banners
Carbon Copy print
Single page printing from multiple trays
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Emperon™ print controller
Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.