Konica Minolta bizhub C258 – Refurbished
This multifunctional printer is in good, used condition.
The bizhub C258 is an A3, colour and B&W, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. This printer comes with Auto Feeder, 2 x 500 Paper Cassettes, and Cabinet, image shows 4 paper cassettes.*
From £46.53 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best monthly contract price!
- Printer Service Contracts
This used Konica Minolta bizhub C258 is in good working condition. Key features include multi-touch panel, sustainability, interface customisation, versatile finishing, and mobility.
This printer comes with Auto Feeder, 2 x 500 Paper Cassettes, and Cabinet
- 25/25 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 9-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area for more convenience and flexibility in today’s working style
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology ensuring competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security thanks to various security functionalities to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Copying process Electrostatic laser copy, tandem, indirect
Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
Copy/print speed A4 colour (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm) Up to 15 ppm
Copy/print speed A3 colour (cpm) Up to 15 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 colour (cpm) Up to 25 ppm
1st Copy/print time mono (sec) 6.1 sec.
1st Copy/print time colour (sec) 7.5 sec.
Warm-up time (sec) Approx. 20 sec.
Copy resolution (dpi) 600 x 600 dpi
Gradations 256 gradations
Print resolution (dpi) 1,800 x 600 dpi; 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Page description language PCL 6 (XL 3.0); PCL 5c; PostScript 3 (CPSI 3016); XPS
The 9-inch colour touch screen makes work more fun thanks to easy navigation and an operation similar to today's smartphones and tablets. The newly integrated mobile touch area lifts work flexibility to a new level enabling mobile device users to connect, print and scan just by touching the mobile area on their devices.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta's integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
Be more efficient in preparing small and more complex copy, print, scan and fax jobs, by adaption of the MFP panel and printer driver interface to your specific needs.
Versatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
Increase mobility and reduce costs with mobile device applications by smoothly connecting smartphones and tablets with the system. With Konica Minolta's free-of-charge mobile device App PageScope Mobile, you'll take advantage of printing documents stress-free from and scanning jobs to your mobile device without using a desktop PC.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.