Konica Minolta bizhub C287
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Unfortunately, we no longer stock this printer.
- Printer Service Contracts
- Speed A4/A3: 28/14 ppm in black & white and colour
- Paper formats: A6-A3 and custom formats
- Cost effective A3 colour model
- State-of-the-art mobile printing technology
- Perfect for the small office environment
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour. *Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
Copying process Electrostatic laser copy; indirect
Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 28 ppm
Copy/print speed A4 colour (cpm) Up to 28 ppm
Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm) Up to 14 ppm
Copy/print speed A3 colour (cpm) Up to 14 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 mono (cpm) Up to 28 ppm
Autoduplex speed A4 colour (cpm) Up to 28 ppm
1st Copy/print time mono (sec) 6.8
1st Copy/print time colour (sec) 8.4
Warm-up time (sec) Approx. 20 (2)
Copy resolution (dpi) 600 x 600
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Custom function bar
Up to 2 x 7 copy functions can be freely selected for the main copy screen
Illustrates selected copy functions on screen
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.