Konica Minolta bizhub C3320i
Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The bizhub C3320i (AAJP021) is an A4, 33ppm in colour and B&W, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £25.79 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with the 7 inch tablet-like panel, the best User Experience of the market, the number one Security features with the embedded Bitdefender® anti-virus scan engine (optional), Remote Services, Konica Minolta IT Services and much more…
- 33/33 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4, custom sizes
- 7-inch tablet-like colour touch panel with multi-touch support and redesigned user interface for intuitive operation and ease of use
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology ensuring competitively low energy consumption – which saves both energy and money
- Highest data security thanks to various security functionalities include Bitdefender ® anti-virus engine to reduce the risk of data loss and keep confidential data safe
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System speed A4 Up to 33/33 ppm (mono/colour)
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 33/33 ppm (mono/colour)
1st page out time A4 6.0/7.2 sec. (mono/colour)
Warm-up time Approx. 13/15 sec. (mono/colour)¹
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Panel size/resolution 7" / 800 x 480
System memory 4,096 MB (standard/max)
System hard drive 16 GB (standard)
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Possibility to directly print documents from a mobile device
Print driver customisation
Smart job queue
Unprintable jobs e.g. because of unavailable paper size (copy, print and fax) are bypassed by consecutive jobs
Toner save mode
Helps save toner by reducing toner consumption e.g. for draft prints
Universal Printer Driver
One driver to install, manage and maintain
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
New User Interface
Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
Quick access to settings
With most used settings visible at first sight, select them with one click, drop down or pop up menu
Offline corner stapling, duplex
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when scanning mixed simplex and duplex documents
Stamping of e.g. date/time, filing number or custom text on scans for archiving purposes
Provides a real-time preview of scanned originals for checking before sending
Pre-setting of original, scan file and destination for regular scan jobs
Direct scan to own email address (Me) or SMB folder (Home) based on Active Directory information
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.