Konica Minolta bizhub C3350i
Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The bizhub C3350i (A93E021) is an A4, 33ppm in colour and B&W, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £29.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with its 10.1-inch panel just like a tablet, the best user experience in the market, its number one security features with embedded Bitdefender® anti-virus scan engine (optional), and remote services
- 33/33 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4
- 1-inch tablet-like colour touch panel with multi-touch support and redesigned user interface for intuitive operation and ease of use
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology with competitively low power consumption – saves both energy and money
- Highest data security featuring various security functionalities – including Bitdefender anti-virus engine – reduces the risk of data loss and keeps confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 10.1” / 1024 x 600
System memory (standard/max) 5,120 MB
System hard drive 256 GB (standard)
Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (optional)
Network protocols TCP/IP (IPv4/IPv6); SMB; LPD; IPP; SNMP; HTTP(S); AppleTalk; Bonjour
Automatic Document Feeder Up to 80 originals; A5-A4; 50-128 g/m²; Dualscan ADF
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 600 sheets / 1,600 sheets
Paper tray input (standard) 1x 500 sheets; A6-A4; custom sizes; 60-210 g/m²
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi
Print Speed A4 (mono/colour) Up to 33/33 ppm
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
New User Interface
Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
Quick access to settings
With most used settings visible at first sight, select them with one click, drop down or pop up menu
Dynamic eco timer
Automatic analysis of working hours and adjustment of sleep mode timing
Counter for ECO related items e.g. power consumption
Touch screen panel does not light up for printing out of sleep mode
Scanning of documents without warm-up of the print engine
Sleep mode timer setting on day and date basis
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.