Konica Minolta bizhub C4000i
Simple, connected and safe. Discover the bizhub i-Series!
The bizhub C4000i (AAJR021) is an A4, 40 ppm in colour and B&W, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £16.99 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Enjoy the bizhub i-Series with its 7-inch panel just like a tablet, the best user experience in the market, its range of security features, remote services, Konica Minolta IT services, and more…
- 40/40 ppm in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6-A4, custom sizes
- 7-inch tablet-like colour touch panel with multi-touch support and redesigned user interface for intuitive operation and ease of use
- Reduced environmental impact thanks to state-of-the-art technology with competitively low power consumption – saves both energy and money
- Highest data security featuring various security functionalities reduces the risk of data loss and keeps confidential data safe
*Next day delivery in UK subject to stock and availability.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
Panel size/resolution 7” / 800 x 480
System memory (standard/max) 4,096 MB
System hard drive 8 GB (standard)
Interface 10/100/1,000-Base-T Ethernet; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (optional)
Paper input capacity (standard/max) 600 sheets / 1,600 sheets
Paper tray input (standard) 1x 500 sheets; A6-A4; custom sizes; 60-210 g/m²
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi
Print Speed A4 (mono/colour) Up to 40/40 ppm
Embedded print controller
Konica Minolta's high-performance controller with support of PostScript3, PCL6, PCL 5e/c and XPS
Universal Printer Driver
One driver to install, manage and maintain
Driverless printing of PDF, XPS, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, JPEG, TIFF, PS and PCL
Various print features like watermark, n-up, poster or booklet page order can be selected
High print resolution
For best output quality
Direct print of print files stored on a connected USB stick
Support for SSL/TLS, HTTPS, 802.1x and IPsec
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.