Konica Minolta bizhub C750i
The bizhub C750i (ACKN021) is an A4/A3: 75/70ppm, colour & black & white, multi-functional printer, perfect for offices & workplaces. UK next day delivery available*
Need additional accessories? Contact us for pricing today!
From £246.11 per Month (Subject to Status**)
Includes doc feeder and paperdeck
Please see below for printer service contract details.
Enquire for our best price!
- Printer Service Contracts
Experience the bizhub i-Series with the 10.1 inch tablet-like panel, user friendly UI, automatic paper detection, outstanding Security features with the embedded Bitdefender® antivirus scan engine, Remote Services, Konica Minolta IT Services and much more.
- 75/70 ppm in black & white and colour
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner printing up to 1.2 m
- Automatic media type detection for improved User Experience
- 10.1-inch colour tablet-like touch panel with easy customisable modern UI
- Highest data security thanks to various security functionalities include Bitdefender® anti-virus engine
Contact us about quotes for Leasing or service contracts from just .4p per page inclusive of toners, parts and labour.
*Delivery is subject to stock and availability in most areas within the UK. If you have stairs to negotiate, and we need to use a stair walker; an additional charge will apply.
**Monthly lease rates are subject to status and based on 5 year contract period.
System speed A4 Up to 75/70 ppm (mono/colour)
System speed A3 Up to 37/35 ppm (mono/colour)
Autoduplex speed A4 Up to 75/70 ppm (mono/colour)
1st page out time A4 2.8/3.8 sec. (mono/colour)
Warm-up time Approx. 17/18 sec. (mono/colour)¹
Imaging technology Laser
Toner technology Simitri® HD polymerised toner
Panel size/resolution 10.1" / 1024 x 600
System memory 8,192 MB (standard/max)
Print resolution 1,800 (equivalent) x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi
Automatic deletion of files stored in a user box after a predefined period
Storing of print, copy, scan and fax jobs for recall to send and print - for frequently printed documents like brochures, forms, pricelists etc.
User box file access via web browser or box operator utility
Personal, Group and Public
User access definition for different boxes
Copying of documents from user box to user box
Blank page removal
Automatic deletion of blank pages e.g. when copying mixed simplex and duplex documents
Prints copies of the front and back of the original on the same page, e.g. for passport and other ID
Prints a concealed security watermark in the background that appears when copied
New User Interface
Light, simple and modern UI is easy to use
Versatile finishing options include online- and offline-stapling, punching, letterfolding and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.
Reduce environmental impact and save costs at the same time thanks to Konica Minolta's integrated state-of-the art technology for competitively low power consumption.
A full set of security features provided by bizhub SECURE services, including Bitdefender® anti-virus engine to protect your organization from malware infection.
What is included in a KJL Printer Service Contract?
With mono priced from £0.004p per copy and colour from £0.04p per copy, add a Service Contract to your printer and make great savings in the long run. Please note, the bigger your machine, the higher the cost per page will be.
A Cost per Copy service contract includes the following:
- All toners (only ever originals), including spare toners held in your oﬀices.
- All consumable items such as drums, fusers, rollers, transfer belts.
- All spare parts
- All maintenance and service kits.
- All call outs and labour costs by our fully trained engineers with SLA’s to suit your needs.
- Automated toner ordering, meter reading collections and service requests.
- Product training is free of charge and unlimited, both on delivery and on an ongoing basis.
- Equipment delivered and installed, removing the old equipment if required.
- Our fully trained installation team will set up your PC’s for printing and scanning and will ensure you are happy with the installation before they leave.